Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who is Beautii Junkii?

Who is Beautii Junkii?

Who am I, you ask? Well, I'm just the quintessencial cosmetic-obsessed woman always on the prowl for my latest obsession. For as long as I can remember, I've had a passion for all things esthetically pleasing. Some people live on adrenaline rushes and achieve their fix via bungee jumping or moto cross, others on Lowrider Magazine or other automobile indulges, however, me?? Give me the latest and greatest collection from MAC and I'm straight. If I'm not buying it, best believe I am on MAC Pro's website adding things to and removing things from my cart, trying to get the perfect combination of products. The perfect haul. You can catch me at the local Target or Walmart, combing the makeup isles slowly and methodically being sure not to miss a single eyeliner.


In 2008, I moved back to sunny Southern California. I'm soooo happy to be back too. It's so pretty here!! The weather is awesome and it's just gorgeous!! Trees, greenery, hills and valleys everywhere! I almost feel like I'm writing the setting of a Cinderella-esque happily ever after story. *deep sigh*...

Anyway, I believe that I am as hopeless as they come. I'm an incurable makeup fiend, I know it. I just want to share the goodness of cosmetics with the world.

I plan to bring to my followers non-stop cosmetics content, news, and information. My goal is to be a reliable and valuable resource when it comes to beauty. If you have any questions, please comment. You can also follow me on Twitter @beautiijunkii

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment